If you are looking to proactively improve your web development skills, whilst working in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment, this role is favorably geared to your ideal work day. Your involvement and responsibilities will include -
- Development of websites from initial brief to "Go Live"
- Training users (internal and external)
- Website maintenance and support
- EDM Development
- Peer review of your code and colleagues code for continual improvement and learning opportunities
- Cross functional meetings with other teams to combine the art of design and the diligence and functionality of code
Technical Skills Required
- Responsive design principles
- Joomla! / WordPress / Other CMS
- Zend Framework or Yii
What we are looking for
- Someone who is ready to take a dedicated step up from their previous entry level role
- Experience in front end / backend development
- Proven history of delivering web platforms using Modern CMS' (Joomla preferred) and Web Technologies
- Ability in managing competing priorities between day to day tasks and project work for continuous delivery
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Team effort is a value you hold, as well as the willingness to learn
- You pride yourself on being a problem solver
Icon Visual Marketing is
A company that values people, where individuals are encouraged to grow their skills and career. We work professionally across multiple disciplines under one roof, whilst still forming relationships that create an enjoyable and inspiring environment.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Macarthur based, just a short distance from M5 exists
- Balanced working hours and lifestyle
- Supportive management, with ongoing training and career development
- Salary reflective of experience and responsibilities
How to apply?
Please send your CV, along with references of 2 previous sites you have built, and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.