Icon Visual Marketing requires the skills of an experienced Content Writer to write all forms of communication, from website copy, blogs, and brochure copy. Our client base is primarily B2B, yet extremely diverse, ensuring challenging briefs are a constant. You will be working closely with the Content Manager and other key teams to deliver copy that delivers results for our clients.
This is not a new role, but an extension of the growing Icon Content delivery team which includes social specialists, writers, videographers, designers and content strategists.
Your Day -
- Interpreting briefs and responding in a collaborative and professional manner
- Write both long and short form copy (200 – 600 words), across multiple formats
- Ability to research and provide insight for brief requirements
- Edit and translate client provided information into content
What we are looking for?
- Highly creative and imaginative, eloquent and well spoken individual
- Passion for best practice in the online / digital world, being able to produce SEO strategy and content with ease
- Savvy and engaging in various forms of writing, from brochure to blog, with web in between
- Ability to work in a creative and collaborative team, assisting bringing the visual and copy to life
- Appreciative of simplistic writing when and where required
- We are keen on those with experience in fields of journalism and PR, or those who have experience writing in an agency environment
Icon Visual Marketing is -
We are the largest independently owned Marketing agency in Sydney South West. Don’t let the location fool you into thinking that nothing good can come out of the suburbs. We are an agile and ambitious agency who have a lot of spirit and great clientele. Check out our social feeds and website.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Our offering is 360, offering a unique learning experience and insight to all facets of marketing
- Great team with sound relationships, due to high retention rates
- Supportive management, with ongoing coaching, role development and plenty of room to grow
- Our creative hub is based in Campbelltown, not far off the M5. Travel against the traffic or shorten your city commute whilst listening to your daily Podcast!
How to apply?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and contact details. When applying please include sample of your work. Please, no recruitment agencies.