This role could be the game changer you have been looking for to tie up your year. The desired outcome of this role is focused on getting results and enriching our client’s business utilising digital marketing. Working closely in a tight knit team, and alongside marketing, creative and web professionals, you will soon discover that no two clients or days will be the same.
What Does My Day Look Like?
This is an evolving role for a mid-level digital enthusiast. Your primary focus initially will be developing & executing strategies to fulfill SEM objectives and participate in client meetings. However, it doesn't end there…
You will become a digital marketing specialist with comprehensive experience across all facets of digital marketing, including SEO, conversion optimisation and reporting:
- End-to-end management of the digital campaigns (SEO, PPC and Social Advertising)
- Analysis of data and information to support campaign objectives
- Generating monthly reports and providing insights/recommendations
What Are We Looking For?
- Proven experience in digital strategy formation, budget management and campaign execution across PPC and SEM in particular
- Understanding of SEO practices, and ability to think of digital as a holistic platform to deliver on marketing outcomes
- Experience in campaign analysis, optimization and providing recommendation
- Ability to work independently, yet proactive enough to deliver innovative ideas for specific strategies
- Ability to actively participate in client meetings and build relationships
- You are a true team player and are focused to grow & develop your career within the Digital marketing environment
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a marketing, advertising, PR, digital agency environment
Icon Visual Marketing is -
The largest independently owned Marketing agency in Sydney South West. Don’t let the location fool you into thinking that nothing good can come out of the suburbs. We are an agile and ambitious marketing agency who have a lot of spirit and great clientele. Our internal practices promote a highly collaborative team environment, with ongoing investment in career coaching and development.
How to apply?
Contact email@example.com with your queries and contact details. Applications and short listed candidates will be reviewed and contacted progressively. Please, no recruitment agencies.