Senior Marketing Manager
Our team and clients require a senior marketer, to take the lead on a group of accounts.You will have experience in B2B and will not shy away from Business Development opportunities. Working closely with the Director, you will soon discover that no two clients or days will be the same.
Your Day(s) will be based on:
- Being a lead for your clients. You will be responsible for representing Icon Visual Marketing, from workshop, development of strategy, right down to overseeing execution.
- Formulating linear business and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrating business knowledge on behalf of your client, by assisting in product development, identifying market and positioning, therefore resulting in key communication strategies.
- Providing post campaign analysis and recommendations with insight, and commercial focus.
- Being a consistent communicator, either in a verbal or written format. Whether it be providing feedback, presentation or updating your team so that everyone is on the same page.
- Being immersed in your clients’ business, always able to identify outcomes of a strategy prior, and potential opportunities and pitfalls throughout.
- Getting your hands dirty in the trenches with your team as required, or on the front line building rapport with your clients.
- Validating Icon Visual Marketing as a source of expertise by presenting solutions that deliver results.
- Managing budgets with ease, whilst continually looking for opportunities to grow revenue.
You will be -
- Someone who has had prior experience in this type of role, whether it be within an agency, internal role or in your own consultancy venture.
- Used to being pulled in a million directions, however loves the energy this demanding role can bring.
- Able to recognize that your clients are your strongest constituents, however are well versed in meeting the expectations of Management.
- An individual with a proven understanding of the value and contribution of other teams within a service orientated culture.
- An active listener and astute questioner. You dig deep to understand all stakeholders involved in a project.
- Used to ‘leading’ rather than ‘managing’ your clients, as you are used to being relied upon for advice and can influence outcomes.
- Creative in your approach, you are not scared to formulate strategies that stand out.
Icon Visual Marketing is -
We are the largest independently owned Marketing agency in Sydney South West. Don’t let the location fool you into thinking that nothing good can come out of the suburbs. We are an agile and ambitious marketing agency who have a lot of spirit and great clientele. Our dual service strategy methodology of business first and marketing second has allowed us to build long standing relationships.
How to apply?
If you have developed a confidence in your style and approach to client management, and marketing is a second nature, we would love to hear from you. Applications will be reviewed and interviewed progressively so don’t delay.
Click the APPLY button to submit your Cover Letter addressing the above requirements & CV. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and contact details. Please, no recruitment agencies.